Content and Liscencing
Review of Business and Economics-RBE is an open-access journal. It operates under the Creative Common license of non-commercial open access, CC-BY-NC 4.0.
This license provides open access to all to share (copy
and redistribute the material in any medium or format) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material) with the following terms:
- You must give appropriate credit
- Provide a link to the license
- Indicate if changes were made
- You may do so reasonably, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You may not use the material for commercial purposes
A Creative Commons license is one of several public copyright licenses that enable the free distribution of an
otherwise copyrighted work. A Creative Commons license is used when an author wants to give other people the right
to share, use, and build upon a work that the author has created.